Thursday, September 10, 2009

Birthday crown! +1 cute!

Elara is turning 1 a week from today! I can't belive she is one already! Time flies so fast! So I thought I would crochet her a tiara to wear since the one we bought for her won't stay on her head for longer then a minute. I'm using the Crochet Crown/Necklace pattern by Melissa "Missa" Hills.And I'm using Bright Frickin Pink (the technical term) yarn. It is Lion Brand Microspun in Fuchsia. It is going to be adorable. I don't have any pictures of it yet but here is a picture of Elara in the crown that won't stay on:
Photobucket

Just wanted want to share a picture I got from a friend the other day of our wedding cake. We had the most bitchin' toppers ever! A giant D20 and a ball of yarn with tiny knitting needles!
Photobucket

No comments: