Friday, December 4, 2009

Our First Christmas Tree!

I think that I'm required to make every post title end in an exclamation point. Hmmmm.

Anyway, on to the good stuff. Johnny, Elara and I put up our first Christmas Tree as a family tonight! We got a little fake tree in a pot thing, and put it up on a table with the theory that Elara won't be able to wreak havoc on the tree. Let's see how long that lasts.This is actually the first tree that Johnny and I have had in all the years we have been dating/married. It is a big step for us really. I haven't made any decorations for us yet, I never seemed to consider us when I was making all those decorations for other people... isn't that how it always is.


Photobucket


This is Elara's decoration for this year. There is a string at the bottom that you can pull to make it wave it's little penguin arms up and down.
Photobucket

And this is the one that her Nana, Johnny's mom, got her this year.
Photobucket

These are her 2 from last year. I couldn't decide on just one so she got 2, she is going to be really spoiled.

Photobucket
Photobucket

And of course the tree topper! I got to pick it out!
Photobucket

And one last "Artistic" shot.
Photobucket

Christmas makes me happy!

No comments: